Technical Editing and Proofreading
Orchid’s technical editors / proofreaders will check your documents to ensure they are accurate, clear, concise and unambiguous. We aim to improve your company documents and enhance your target users experience. Our services can help reduce support costs, help meet legislative requirements and enables your team to be released from the burden of updating and improving manuals.
At Orchid, we employ experienced technical authors, editors and proofreaders. They are skilled individuals who help produce clear, concise and unambiguous documents.
Typical Documentation Types
Our technical editors / proofreaders provide a high-quality service, checking and editing the following types of content:
Technical Editing / Proofreading Skills
Our technical editors and proofreaders have the skills for improving the most challenging documents. Depending on your requirements, they can:
- edit/write clear, concise unambiguous text
- edit/write to the most demanding specification
- mark up copy to an agreed standard or style
- check information is appropriate for the target audience
- work closely with your staff or independently as required
- update text in the same style and level of detail
- redesign and reformat existing documentation
Our technical editors / proofreaders work with our technical authors and illustrators to ensure that text is clearly understood, concise and consistent.
Orchid’s Technical Editing / Proofreading Experience
Our editors have help edited, standardised and proof-read manuals for some of the most demanding industry sectors that include: